- What documents are found in the website and mobile apps of the Official Gazette?
Digital copies of official issuances and Republic Acts (RAs) are easily accessible at the OG website and mobile apps. These issuances and RAs are categorized as follows:
- Executive Issuances;
- Republic Acts;
- Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Acts;
- Implementing Rules and Regulations of Administrative Orders;
- Implementing Rules and Regulations of Executive Orders; and
- National and Regional Holidays
- Can we upload our official issuances that fall under the above categories in the Official Gazette’s online version?
Official issuances from other government offices other than the Office of the President are allowed to be uploaded in the website under the following conditions:
-> Send a letter request addressed to the Secretary of PCO. The letter should be signed by the head of the requesting agency.
-> Attach to the letter a digital PDF copy of the issuance.
-> Provide the email address where PCO will send the notification once the request is approved.
- Can we publish our official issuances that fall under the above categories in the Official Gazette’s print edition?
The online version of the Official Gazette (website and mobile apps) provides only a copy of the issuance and does not serve as an official publication. For publication of issuances, you may contact the National Printing Office (NPO) of the PCO that handles the Official Gazette’s print edition.
- Who manages the website and mobile apps of the Official Gazette of the Philippines?
The online version of the Official Gazette of the Philippines is currently being managed and administered by the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Division of the Presidential Communications Office (PCO).
- I’m looking for an official issuance but could not find it in the Official Gazette’s website and mobile apps despite having extensively searched using the Master List feature in your website.
To report missing issuances or any concerns, please fill out the feedback form located at the bottom of the website’s homepage for us to properly assist you in searching for the missing issuance.